Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Please comment it and share with your friends.

Thank You for visiting.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Intro

Hi, how are you friends?hope so you will be fit and fine by the grace of Almighty.
Let me introduce myself.
I am Muhammad Ahmed Tahir.I am form Gujrat and student of Mass Communication and Media in University of Gujrat.i did 3 years (D.A.E) Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics from Swedish Group of Colleges. I did my matriculation from Jalal pur Jattan.
I started work in radio in 2007 and started my Professional carrier from Radio Awaz 105 F.M Gujrat and did many shows e.g Good Morning Awaz, Sunday Info Time, Just Chill, Superb Saturday, Ghazal Time and also presented many special transmissions on Eids, 14th Aughst, Radio's Birthday, Election Transmission and many more.

I also worked in radio in audio production and made hundreds of ads, promos, teasers and jingles.I also read thousands of news bulletin, live and recorded.Now working in UOG F.M 106.6 as senior sound editor, Presenter, Newsreader and Radio Jockey.
I also like singing and to play musical instruments. I've organized and performed in many functions related to music.
Friends, I think this is enough about me.We will continue from next blog.
Thank you for reading my blog.
God Bless you all...

4 comments:

  1. Yaar tu chhupa rustam hai... main ne to aur bhi bohat kuchh suna tha... Allah Apko mazid TARAQI dey.. my Prayers r wid u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx adeel.main kuch nhe hun bus ye ALLAH ka karam hay r ap loogon ki duain hain.
    meray liye esay he duain kertay rehna.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ds is realy nice to c u here.....

    ReplyDelete