Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Please comment it and share with your friends.

Thank You for visiting.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Facebook or "Fakebook" (Part 1)

Everyone is in the search of peaceful and anxiety free place but it was hard to found cheaply and it takes too much time and money. But internet and social networking made it easy because now we can pass our most of the time on it and also deal our business through these social networks.



These networks kept the world closer but there were many draw backs of these and they were failed. Then new era of social networking started and that was Facebook. People used it madly and now a days it is well known social network but did you ever think it is still trusted network?
I think you never thought about it or you don't want to think. Yesterday, i tried to open my Facebook account, Suddenly i saw few steps on it and i think my account has been hacked by someone then i followed the instructions and got my account back. There facebook also mentioned the exact place from where my account was hacked. It was not first time that my account was hacked. There are many friends who shared this problem with me.

Now there is a need to make security tight and Facebook management should think about it.
Otherwise it is not far when FACEBOOK will become "FAKEBOOK"

4 comments: