Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Please comment it and share with your friends.

Thank You for visiting.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Facebook or "Fakebook" (Part 2)

I was discussing the problem of Facebook with my friends and everyone was giving me suggestions related hacking of accounts. But my one friend was so much frighten because i told him that my account was hacked and recently was operating from America in Washington near well know road, this thing was very dangerous for my friend.
But other one said, "Don't be like a parrot in life, Be like an eagle. Because a parrot speaks but can't fly high and an Eagle is Silent and has willpower to touch the sky."




so there must be willpower to talk about anything if we are on right because its our right. But now Facebook is decreasing its creditability day by day by these things and these little things might be the reason of grand fall.

4 comments: