Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Please comment it and share with your friends.

Thank You for visiting.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rain and Me

He was trying to understand "why world cup started". Everyone in class was discussing the topic and his group was trying to present well and facing the questions. There was a disturbing environment in whole class for me but i was absolutely quite and relax in the class because they were leg pullers and want good grads and G.P.As but no one was there who could feel the sudden change in the air because they were so busy in getting good marks and developing dead inner.
I whispered "Rain" but no one was there who could listen the voice of mine.



I enjoyed a lot in rain not with my fellows and friends but i was alone but at the same time i was not alone because he told me one day,

"you are not alone i am here with you"


4 comments: